Shocking story- A woman killed her husband with acid for impregnating her best friend


This world is indeed coming to an end , strange things happened and people do crazy things all in the name of love. 

Sometimes I wonder if true love hurts or can be wicked. I am still trying to figure out what some people meant by love. In this article, I will talk about a true life story of what some people called love. 


Note :- this article contain image that is not suitable for readers under the age of 18years .


According to reports, a woman has reportedly attacked her husband with acid after she found out that her best friend was pregnant for him, according to an Eye witness who report the incident with the police.

According to reports, this woman got an information that her husband is in a secret relationship with her best friend and the best friend is pregnant for her husband. She did her investigation and confirmed that the story was true. 

On February 15, 2018, after her husband had returned from work, she pretended as if she was not yet aware of the secret relationship between her husband her best friend.

She served him food, seduced him and they had intercourse at night. After that, the man quickly slept off not knowing what was in stock for him. She brought out the acid she had bought from one Kabir the battery charger and poured it on the man's genitals.




The acid tore apart his genitals. He was rushed to a nearby hospital by neighbors but the hospital rejected him and referred him to FMC where he eventually died on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Zaria.

Police in Kaduna confirmed that the woman is in their custody and she will be charged to court for murder as soon as they conclude their investigations.


While in the custody of the police, the woman confessed to the crime, and stated in her statement: " I love my husband so much, I was not intended to kill him. It was so painful to me that he got my best friend pregnant and he could not tell me, I knew about it from outsiders. I know I have over reacted but I want his family, our children and government to forgive me, I never planned to kill him," .



Love is a beautiful and sweet feelings don’t let hate or over jealousy made you misbehave.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.